Manual adjustment methods have been in use for quite a while in this treatment but thanks to advancement in technology, new equipment has found its way in the chiropractic field heightening it to a greater level. Here are the most effective innovations in chiropractic care.
1. Disc Decompression MachinesDisc decompression is among the most potent and innovative systems in the chiropractic field. Its main operation module is offering therapy that aids in stretching and relaxing the spinal cord. With the regular upgrades and advancements, disc decompression machines are set with computerized technology that is used to regulate the amount of stress applied to the spine.
Due to this feature, chances of muscle contractions can hardly be encountered. To make it even more convenient and reliable, disc decompression tables can be adjusted according to the patients' needs to achieve more comfortable and relaxing sessions.
2. Laser TherapyLaser therapy is another innovative invention that has served a significant purpose in chiropractic. Class IV or cold laser therapy is structured with top notch technology that enables it to offer fast healing in the treatment process. This implement is effective at relieving chronic pains, severe injuries, and arthritis.
The curative property behind cold laser therapy is endowed with an infrared red light that penetrates the injured spots to offer relief from pain. It can also be used to heal wounds, reduce inflammation and repair broken tissues and muscles. Laser therapy is a reliable procedure that has been accredited to be painless, safe and productive, and is now being adopted by most chiropractors
3. Adjustment InstrumentsSpinal adjustment instruments are used to treat joints’ complications and to improve their performance. The complications addressed here include joint pains, inflammation, and misalignment. There are various marques offering these machines: the top ones include ProAdjuster and Pulstar.
These chiropractic adjustment tools are deemed potent than the previous treatment modes since they are safer, and they can solve different body complications. They are inbuilt with computerized systems that are set with contemporary treatment inventions in chiropractic.
4. Insight Subluxation StationPatients can get their chiropractic conditions with the use of this machine. The Insight Subluxation Station can be able to scan the patients and give out accurate results, that will in turn help to decide on the better and efficient treatment to opt for. There are various modern applications in this tool that facilitates the tool’s accuracy. Appropriate safety standards have been put into account as well.
5. Extracorporeal Shock Wave TherapyAnother great innovation in this field is the Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy that has revolutionized the chiropractic treatment with a significant step. Its treatment module is centered on therapeutic ultrasounds that can generate strong shock waves. It is used to treat injuries and muscle problems such as the muscle strains. The only drawback linked to this therapy is denaturing of tissues.
The need for chiropractic care has risen due to increase in spine and other bone complications. This has fueled research in this sector that has in turn led to diverse inventions and innovations to cater for the treatment. Among the most recent and effective innovations ever experienced in this field have been shown above.
If you're looking for a chiropractor who can offer some of these specialized therapies and advanced chiropractic treatments, visit:
Bly Family Chiropractic
2501 E College Ave. Ste. C
Bloomington, IL 61704
Phone: (309) 661-1155