|Shown here is Dr. Joshua Rovner, a reputable New Jersey|
spine surgeon and advocate of minimally-invasive spine surgery.
Many spine and orthopedic surgeons often used advanced procedure of minimally-invasive spine surgery that can be performed exclusively via one single entry point – that means using only one single small incision. In some cases, you can call it as Single Site Laparoscopy. Minimally-invasive spine surgery always has many advantages over open traditional procedures that has made it one of the most recommended surgery techniques that are quickly becoming adopted by the top orthopedic spine surgeons, like Dr. Joshua Rovner of New Jersey (shown in the image above).
The Primary Goals Behind Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery?Here are the two main goals of minimally-invasive spine surgery:
- Decompression - Minimally-invasive spine surgery is used when taking pressure off (or when decompressing) your nerve roots or spinal cord during surgery. The pressure can sometimes cause severe pain and pinched nerves. The goal of minimally-invasive spine surgery procedure is always to relieve the pressure at the same time reducing pain of a patient during surgery.
- Stabilization - In some cases, mobile segment can be one source of abnormal movement or pains in the body after a surgery. When this does happens, surgery stabilization may be needed. Minimally-invasive spine surgery is typically a good fusion, which is done with more instrumentation. Orthopedic surgeons often use it these cases to reduce the severe pain and tissues damage.
Top 3 Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery TechniquesThe three main minimally-invasive spine surgery techniques include the following:
1. Mini-Open Spine SurgeryMini-open spine surgery is less similar to the traditional open procedure and has fewer risks, like less loss of blood during and after surgery and less infection risks since incision is smaller. Many advances in visualization in medical field today have made possible to have mini-open surgical procedures.
2. Tubular Spine SurgeryTubular spine surgery involves use of a tubular retractor that acts as a tunnel, which passes through muscles of the back to access spine. Minimally-invasive spine surgery using a tubular retractor is usually called "muscle-splitting" approach. When you compare it to the open spine surgery, it has less blood loss and muscle damage when using this tubular retractor.
3. Endoscopic Spine SurgeryEndoscopic spine surgery uses a very tiny video camera known as an endoscope—that is much smaller compared to a dime—when passing through very small surgical incisions (often less than 1.5 cm) as a way to access a spine. Many neurological surgeons commonly refer to the procedure as "keyhole surgery" since endoscope will always guide surgeon by showing them a view of internal body on the screens in an operating room.
These three types of minimally-invasive spine surgery can be used in various spine surgeries, such as foraminotomy, discectomy, and laminectomy and a laminotomy. Sometimes a orthopedic surgeon can use fluoroscope during minimally-invasive spine surgery since fluoroscopes have X-rays that can guide them during the procedure.
In conclusion, the above is a review of the science and technology behind minimally-invasive spine surgery that patients should know.
endoscopic spine surgeonReplyDelete
Keyhole spine surgery Hyderabad is an advanced and new technology to minimize collateral damage to bones, muscles, and nerves. After a successful surgery, you will be able to walk immediately. Get the answer » · How does keyhole surgery work? During endoscopic spine surgery, in order to minimize interruption to muscles and tissue, the surgeon gains access to the vertebrae by placing a series of tubes. Radiofrequency vaporizes the herniated tissue.
to get more - http://taxideals.ch/
Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).ReplyDelete
Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: email@example.com WhatsApp: +2348149277967. if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.